Saturday 16 May 2015

Fashion | Spring/Summer Haul

Hello my lovelies!

Recently (and by recently I mean yesterday) I went on a shopping trip with my mum for bonding time. I managed to pick up a few things and thought I'd share them here with you like a little haul.

The trousers are from Primark (£3) and the top is from Forever 21 (£8) here.
I would wear this on a summers day, down at the beach or just relaxing in the garden.
This top is from Quiz (£9.99) here. This top I would pair with a black
bodycon skirt and wear on a night out.
This clutch is from Primark (£8). Being white it goes with everything and is
great for the summer.
This outfit is from Primark. The playsuit was £10 and the shoes were
the same ones I wore in my previous post. I would wear this on a
summer date or an evening dinner.
Charlie also wanted to make another appearance, he's defiantly not
camera shy!

As you can see Primark have some great things in at the moment, as does Forever 21 and Quiz so either head instore or online to see if theres anything you like!

Until next time!
Hannah xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Girl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig